What kind of assistance will I receive?
Dedicated round-the-clock care, transportation to pre- and post-operative appointments, prescription pick-up, in-house massages, additional garments, 3 meals, snacks, and beverages, on-site laundry.
What personal items can I bring and which can I not?
Pack Like A Pro. Make yourself as comfortable as possible. Recovering from surgery involves bruising, oozing, swelling, pain, and difficulty moving. Pack these items to help ease the first few days after your procedure.
- Comfortable, loose fitting clothing. Not just for the day of surgery, but for the days to follow. Go up a dress size as you may experience swelling. Choose tops and gowns which fasten in the front, as pulling clothes over-head may impossible.
- Long, smooth tank tops. To wear between gauze and compression garments.
- Slides and slippers. Following surgery, you will not be able to bend over to tie your shoes, so have comfortable slip on shoes.
- Female patients: Consider a female urinary device, like the Go Girl, to enable you to relieve yourself without squatting which may be difficult after some procedures.
- Something to keep you busy. Our rooms do not have TV’s, bring your laptop or tablet and headphones. Bring a good book, learn to crotchet, and bring a long charger cable for your devices.
The consumption of recreation drugs, alcoholic beverages, or nicotine products is strictly prohibited. Guests, or companions of guests found in violation of this policy will be escorted off property immediately. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on At Ease Recovery property.
Can I have a guest stay with me?
Guests traveling with a spouse, family, companion, or caregiver is required to notify At Ease Recovery House well in advance. Overnight guests must reserve in advance, at the discretion of At Ease Recovery House. Additional Guest – 100.00 per night
Can I have friends and family visit?
For the safety and privacy of your fellow guests, visitors are not allowed at the recovery house.
What kind of food will be provided?
At Ease Recovery lovingly cooks and serves healthful home-made meals 3 times a day at designated meal times. Patients with food sensitivity, allergies, or special dietary needs are to instruct At Ease Recovery House upon booking. Special requests may not be honored, but guests are welcome to use local delivery services such as Uber Eats, Eat 24, or order from local restaurants at their own expense and discretion.
Please note that additional meals or snacks are not provided, and no meals are served outside of the meal schedule detailed below.
- Breakfast – 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM
- Lunch – 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- Dinner – 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Snacks -7:00 AM – 9:00 PM